Your VT PRO just got a new update. This is what’s new:
* New «VR Quality» option in the Global Settings.
* Reduced the project loading time with several Skin components.
* Added «Set Initial View» in Start section for 360 Video.
* Support for TIFF files with LZW compression.
* PDF files are now displayed in the Tour Viewer app.
* In a Live Panorama you can set the «Frame Display Time» and the «Frame Transition Time» to 0.
* Fix: Some problems when user opened an action from a Panorama without Auto Play and out of carousel (reported by Oisin).
* Fix: An internal error happened when an audio is added in an «Open Image Popup» action and it is played in the preview (reported by Stuart).
* Fix: The photo album didn't work if you inserted a TIFF image as photo (reported by Jamie).
* Fix: An error occurred when importing a 360 Video in a new project as first media (reported by Iraklis).
* Fix: The Autoplay with 0 seconds didn't work indefinitely.
* Fix: HDR Panoramas weren't exported correctly with «File / Export / Project with media».
* Other minor issues.