Never have we launched so many big changes, improvements and new features in one update. Here's the list:
- Multiresolution Panoramas: You can now use panoramas of virtually any size in your virtual tour and allow unlimited zooming as well as Gigapanos. This new technology dramatically improves loading times to under 1 second.
This is a free upgrade for everyone, whether you have the 1-year upgrade or not. Simply republish and enjoy the experience.
- New «Start with Little Planet Effect« option in the Publish tab with «Display Time», «Flight Time», «Distance» and «Invert» configuration options.
- New Advanced Analytics: Detail information tracking for Google Analytics. This registers and tracks clicks on hotspots and skin buttons as well as media played inside a tour for you to analyse.
- Added a «Don't Resize» option to export a panorama with the original dimensions.
- Added support in VR mode for GIF Panorama Hotspots.
- Added support for Mercator Projection 1:1.
- Added a «Don't Show Loading« option in the Loading subtab (yes, multiresolution is so fast, you don't need a loading screen).
- Added option to apply configurations to all Tripod Caps: Added «Apply Config To …» button in Caps. This lets you apply the current cap config to several panoramas (and save a lot of time).
- Added «On Show» and «On Hide» events for actions in Skin Components.
- Improved the 3DVista Hosting loading speed after the first visit.
- Removed the «Mobile Resolution» option in the Export Settings for Panoramas.
- Removed the 120 MP size limit for Panoramas.
- Removed the «Maximum Zoom» option for Panoramas. The maximum zoom will be calculated automatically with the Panorama resolution.
- Modified the «Preview Level» values in the Loading tab. Now you can choose between «YES» (maintain the lower multiresolution level to get fast loading) or «NO» (you prefer a best quality removing the lower multiresolution level at start).